(Mid-level) Marketing Manager
How can sustainable transportation be realised and how can it be planned in a way that it can flexibly respond to actual user demand? Mankind might have made it to the moon, and is currently designing the Hyperloop but is still unable to determine how people use different transportation services. Ways of monitoring and measuring traffic flows are outdated and expensive.
MOTIONTAG provides real-world data about people’s complete travel chains by measuring through something that everyone has already in their pocket: the smartphone. MOTIONTAG helps their clients in the mobility sector understand customer behaviours, optimise existing transportation systems, and create innovative seamless mobility experiences.
Our international, 20+ people strong team, is looking for a communicative all-around talent and a tech enthusiast who wants to be part of our success story.
What’s in it for you?
- Being part of a company driven by startup mentality and flat hierarchies
- Taking ownership of MOTIONTAG’s marketing strategy and further develop the road map
- Working closely with our management, product, and development team to define future activities with key clients and new client segments
- Coming in every day in a fun and motivated environment with typical startup goodies, regular team events, and a ping pong table (of course)!
- Getting a fair compensation and flexible working hours
We need your support in
- Defining marketing strategies together with the upper management and executing cross-channel campaigns to generate leads from different client segments
- Helping upper management define target groups and reach quarterly goals
- Analysing the performance of outreach campaigns, creating performance reports, optimizing marketing initiatives based on data, and solving problems creatively
- Supporting the sales team to develop strategic partnerships with clients and partners in the mobility industry
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Sales
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the marketing department of a B2B company; experienced with digital business models
- Good network within the (mobility) startup scene in Berlin and beyond
- An analytical and performance-oriented person who pays attention to details
- Good level of self-organization, able to set priorities
- German native speaker; mastery in German spelling and excellent English proficiency
+49 30 403669520