Data Analyst Intern (full-time)
MotionTag develops technologies for collecting mobility patterns and a platform for seamless pay-as-you-go ticketing. By leveraging smartphone sensors and applying machine learning, we detect transport modes and thereby enable a new way of paperless ticketing. Our technology enables new services based on mobility data, gathered from smartphones. This allows for measuring, understanding and actively influencing the pulse of the city in real time. Ultimately, using this data, problems like congestion and air pollution can be minimized and transport planning can be optimized and continuously improved.
We are a small but growing international team of diverse backgrounds, working with several European public transport providers. We have secured funding from experts in the transport industry and are now looking for tech loving people who want to be part of the journey.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with large-scale mobility data sets
- Be part of our growing core team from a diversity of expertise and cultural backgrounds
- Develop a product with us that changes the future of mobility
- Experience KPI driven and lean product development
- Paid internship with long-term employment opportunity
We need your support in
- Devising new ways to interpret sensor and geo data from mobile devices
- Validating, analysing and evaluating mobility data using Python and/or R
- Contributing towards our KPIs that drive product development
- Student of Computer Science, Geo-Informatics, Physics, Mathematics or comparable
- Proven experience and developing skills in Python and/or R
- Professional proficiency in English. German is a plus
- Interest in data analysis and visualization
- Driven, reliable, good level of self-organization, team player
- Knowledge in PostgreSQL or Machine Learning are a plus
- Experience with Leaflet or Mapbox is a plus
- Experience in data visualization software like D3.js, Java, Processing or similar tools is a plus
+49 30 403669520