Visual Design Intern (full time)
MotionTag develops a platform for seamless pay-as-you-go ticketing. Travel first, get charged the best price afterwards. By leveraging smartphone sensors and applying machine learning, we detect transport modes and thereby enable a new way of paperless ticketing.
We are a small but growing multicultural team of motivated people, working with big customers from the transport industry. We have secured funding from experts in the transport industry and are now looking for tech loving people who want to join our team and to be part of the journey.
What’s in it for you?
- Shape and design our communication campaign with your own out-of-the-box ideas
- Be part of our growing core team and experience the scale-up of a start-up
- Develop a product with us that changes the future of mobility
- Responsibility from the beginning
- Paid job in a fun and motivated atmosphere with typical start-up goodies like fresh food, cookies and coffee
We need your support in
- Improving current designs and create new ones (incl. screen layouts, color palettes, typography, user interface elements, and icons)
- Conceptualizing and creating design projects (web and print)
- Designing templates for campaigns, social media, the company website, etc
- Creating landing page and newsletter designs
- Web Design
- Administrative tasks
- Student of graphic design, UX design or comparable (min. 2 years of studies)
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken), German is a plus
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch etc (CMS/html knowledge is an asset)
- Driven, reliable, good level of self-organization, team player
- Independent way of working and a high degree of initiative
- Creative and detail-oriented thinker
September 2018 | duration: 6 months
+49 30 403669520