Visual Design Intern
How can sustainable transportation be realised and how can it be planned in a way that it can flexibly respond to actual user demand? Mankind might have made it to the moon, and is currently designing the Hyperloop but is still unable to determine how people use different transportation services. Ways of monitoring and measuring traffic flows are outdated and expensive.
MOTIONTAG provides real-world data about people’s complete travel chains by measuring through something that everyone has already in their pocket: the smartphone. MOTIONTAG helps their clients in the mobility sector understand customer behaviours, optimise existing transportation systems, and create innovative seamless mobility experiences.
Our international, 20+ people strong team is looking for a communicative and creative all-around talent who wants to be part of our success story. No need to make coffee for anyone but yourself. As a fully-fledged team member, you will make a real impact and are in close contact with our clients and the management team.
What’s in it for you?
- Startup mentality with flat hierarchies
- Shape our design communication with your own out-of-the-box ideas
- Develop a product with us that changes the future of mobility
- Paid job in a fun and motivated atmosphere with typical start-up goodies, regular team events and of course a ping pong table
We need your support in
- Improving current designs and conceptualising new ones (incl. app screens, websites, color palettes, typography, user interface elements, and icons)
- Communicating and implementing designs alongside the development team
- Creating aesthetic product and business presentations
- Designing templates for campaigns and social media, etc
- Administrative tasks
- Student of UX design / product design / graphic design or comparable (min. 2 years of study)
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken), German is a plus
- Independent way of working and a high degree of initiative
- Creative and detail-oriented thinker
- Driven, reliable, good level of self-organization, team player
- Experience with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, etc. CSS/HTML knowledge is an asset.
- Open to learning new software
ASAP, minimum 6 months
+49 30 403669520