Visual Design Student/Intern (20h/week)
MotionTag develops a platform for seamless pay-as-you-go ticketing. Travel first, get charged the best price afterwards. By leveraging smartphone sensors and applying machine learning, we detect transport modes and thereby enable a new way of paperless ticketing.
We are a small but growing team of motivated nerds, working with big customers from the transport industry. We have secured funding from experts in the transport industry and are now looking for tech loving people who want to be part of the journey.
What’s in it for you?
- Shape and design our communication campaign with your own out-of-the-box ideas
- Be part of our growing core team and experience the scale-up of a start-up
- Develop a product with us that changes the future of mobility
- Responsibility from the beginning
- Valuable insights into the fast growing start-up industry
- Paid job in a fun and motivated atmosphere with typical start-up goodies like fresh food, cookies and coffee
We need your support in
- Improving current designs and create new ones (incl. screen layouts, color palettes, typography, user interface elements, and icons)
- Conceptualizing and creating design projects (web and print)
- Supporting the team in day to day tasks
- Designing templates for campaigns, social media, the company website, etc
- Creating landing page and newsletter designs
- Student of graphic design or comparable
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken), German is a plus
- Driven, reliable, good level of self-organization, team player!
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch or similar skills
- Creative and detail-oriented thinker
- A good networker driven to grow the business and think out of the box
+49 30 403669520