Business developer & Sales Intern (full time)
MotionTag develops a platform for seamless pay-as-you-go ticketing. Travel first, get charged the best price afterwards. By leveraging smartphone sensors and applying machine learning, we detect transport modes and thereby enable a new way of paperless ticketing.
We are a small but growing multicultural team of motivated people, working with big customers from the transport industry. We have secured funding from experts in the transport industry and are now looking for tech loving people who want to join our team and to be part of the journey.
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of our growing core team and experience the scale-ip of a startup
- Have the freedom to take ownership of different processes
- Develop a product with us that changes the future of mobility
- Paid job in a fun and motivated atmosphere with typical start-up goodies like fresh food, cookies and coffee
We need your support in
- Actively take part in the business strategy and definition of processes
- Develop and set up new partnerships with transport industry players
- Improving our market knowledge by conducting in-depth analysis
- On-site support and messaging at events
- Out of the box conceptualization and design of our communication campaigns
- Proven experience in project management, sales or marketing
- Interest in tech and the mobility world
- Qualification in business administration or communications preferred (degree, training, etc.)
- Independent way of working and a high degree of initiative
- Driven, reliable, good level of self-organization, team player, communicative
- Professional proficiency in German and English
- A good networker, driven to grow the business and think out of the box
- Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch or similar skills would be a plus
September 2018 | duration: minimum of 6 months
+49 30 403669520