Human Resources Manager
How can sustainable transportation be realised? And how can it be planned in a way that it responds flexibly to actual user demand? Mankind might have made it to the moon, and is currently designing the Hyperloop but is still unable to determine how people use different transport services. Ways of monitoring and measuring traffic flows are outdated, expensive and only gather spatially and temporarily limited data.
MOTIONTAG provides real-world data about people’s complete travel chains by measuring through something that everyone has already in their pocket: the smartphone. MOTIONTAG helps its clients from the mobility sector to understand customer behaviours, optimise existing transport systems and create new, seamless mobility experiences.
Our small team, currently consisting of 20+ motivated people, is looking for a communicative all-around talent and a tech-loving person who wants to be part of our success story.
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of our growing core team in Potsdam and experience the scale-up of a startup
- Work on various processes and challenges with responsibility from the beginning
- Take ownership of and further develop all HR processes and the HR strategy
- Develop a product with us that changes the future of mobility
- Fun and motivated environment with typical start-up goodies, regular team events and of course a ping pong table
- Fair compensation and the option for equity
We need your support in
- Strategically identify, implement and manage a strong recruiting pipeline for an efficient and high-quality team growth
- Design, implement and manage state-of-the-art HR processes (recruiting, on-/offboarding, development, etc)
- Take a leading role in designing and nurturing a strong internal team culture
- Efficiently manage and supervise ongoing HR admin topics
- Support all management levels personnel, budgeting and management decisions
- Advise on and coordinate labour law practices and issues
- Degree in business, psychology or similar
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in recruiting and HR
- Excellent organisational skills to manage recruiting and other HR processes
- Independent, solution-oriented way of working and a high degree of initiative
- Very good people evaluation skills (analytical and intuitive)
- A good networker, driven to grow the business and to think out of the box
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and German
- Interest in mobility/transportation
+49 30 403669520