(Senior) Product Owner
How can sustainable transportation be realised and how can it be planned in a way that it can flexibly respond to actual user demand? Mankind might have made it to the moon, and is currently designing the Hyperloop but is still unable to determine how people use different transportation services. Ways of monitoring and measuring traffic flows are outdated and expensive.
MOTIONTAG provides real-world data about people’s complete travel chains by measuring through something that everyone has already in their pocket: the smartphone. MOTIONTAG helps their clients in the mobility sector understand customer behaviours, optimise existing transportation systems, and create innovative seamless mobility experiences.
Our international, 20+ people strong team, is looking for a communicative all-around talent and a tech enthusiast who wants to be part of our success story.
What’s in it for you?
- Being part of a company driven by startup mentality, flat hierarchies, and that is ready to change the way we see mobility today
- Taking ownership of one full stream of our value creation chain
- Coming in every day in a fun and motivated environment with typical startup goodies, regular team events, and a ping pong table (of course)!
- Getting a fair compensation matching your skills and flexible working hours
We need your support in
- Helping us to make MOTIONTAG the mobility intelligence player by means of an excellent product and data insights
- Delivering an extraordinary experience in mobility
- Supporting your cross-functional team to deliver the best results
- Shaping the product roadmap together with the product team
- Setting clear priorities for your team and align releases with the other feature teams
- Researching, conceptualising and executing the delivery of new features
- Monitoring, measuring and evaluating the success of features and iterate as needed
- Representing the company at events and fairs
- Being a product champion!
- Proven experience in product management
- Having an agile mindset
- Experience in mobility industry is a plus
- Ability to balance customer needs with business priorities
- Ability to make decisions in ambiguous situations, resolve conflicts effectively and seek guidance when needed
- Demonstrated strong capabilities in communication - both verbal and written
- Familiarity with modern mobile application development and multi-platform apps is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful applications is a plus
- Fluent English skills, other languages are a plus
+49 30 403669520