Senior B2B Sales Manager
How can sustainable transportation be realised and how can it be planned in a way that it can flexibly respond to actual user demand? Mankind might have made it to the moon, and is currently designing the Hyperloop but is still unable to determine how people use different transportation services. Ways of monitoring and measuring traffic flows are outdated and expensive.
MOTIONTAG provides real-world data about people’s complete travel chains by measuring through something that everyone has already in their pocket: the smartphone. MOTIONTAG helps their clients in the mobility sector understand customer behaviours, optimise existing transportation systems, and create innovative seamless mobility experiences.
Our international, 20+ people strong team, is looking for an analytical mind and a tech enthusiast who wants to be part of our success story.
What’s in it for you?
- Being part of a company driven by startup mentality, flat hierarchies, and that is changing the way we see mobility today
- Taking ownership of the sales activities in a high growth environment with the strong support of the C-Level
- Coming in every day in a fun and motivated environment with typical startup goodies, regular team events, and a ping pong table (of course)!
- Getting a fair compensation matching your skills, stock options and flexible working hours
- Presenting our mobility solutions to a range of potential business partners in the DACH region and expand into new markets
- Frequently holding meetings within the given territory to boost profit and develop relationships with customers
- Intensive market research with a focus on expanding the company's customer base and identifying new business opportunities
- Attending trade fairs and other industry events in order to expand your network and boost our business relationships
- Collecting product feedback and conveying ideas for improvement to our product teams
- Managing the entire sales process with the analysis of competitors and business intelligence activities, while strongly cooperating with the marketing and product team
- Lead a small team which will grow over time
- Regular and timely updates of progress/active accounts on CRM
- You speak pro-actively to clients, partners and colleagues alike and have a great command of English and German
- 5-10 years of experience in B2B Sales Development or Lead Generation roles (IT/Saas/DaaS)
- Existing/Strong network of enterprise type clients/contacts that the candidate can approach in the mobility field
- Excellent communication skills - using language with precision and empathy, easily presenting arguments and synthesizing reports
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, highly systematic personality
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence
- You can put yourself in the client’s shoes, understanding their pain points while taking a consultative and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs- even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push your own limits
- You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
+49 30 403669520