Business Development & Sales Intern (full time)
MOTIONTAG’s mission is to create seamless, sustainable and smart mobility. Our technology infers insights from smartphone sensors about how, when and where people use transport services. We deliver the intelligence to help our clients understand their customer behaviours, optimize existing transport systems and create new, seamless mobility experiences.
We are a small team currently consisting of 22 motivated people, working with market leaders from the transport industry. We have secured funding from experts in the mobility industry and are now looking for tech-loving people who want to be part of our journey.
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of our growing core team and experience the scale-up of a startup
- Work on various problems with responsibility from the beginning
- Take ownership of different processes
- Develop a product with us that changes the future of mobility
- Experience a fun and motivated environment with typical start-up goodies like fresh fruit, cookies, and coffee, and of course a ping pong table
- Get a fair compensation
We need your support in
- Actively take part in the business strategy and definition of processes
- Develop and set up new partnerships with transport industry players
- Improve our market knowledge by conducting in-depth analysis
- Iterate over the business plan and its financials
- Represent the company at events and fairs
- Support the team in daily office and administrative tasks
- Proven experience in project management, sales or marketing
- Interest in the tech and mobility world
- Qualification in business administration or communications preferred
- Independent way of working and a high degree of initiative
- Driven, reliable, good level of self-organization, team player, communicative!
- Professional proficiency in German and English (written and spoken) required
- A good networker, driven to grow the business and to think out of the box
- Advanced Excel skills preferred
January 2019 | duration: minimum 6 months
+49 30 403669520