Internship: Business Development
How can sustainable transportation be realised? And how can it be planned in a way that it responds flexibly to actual user demand? Mankind might have made it to the moon, and is currently designing the Hyperloop but is still unable to determine how people use different transport services. Ways of monitoring and measuring traffic flows are outdated, expensive and only gather spatially and temporarily limited data.
MOTIONTAG provides real-world data about people’s complete travel chains by measuring through something that everyone has already in their pocket: the smartphone. MOTIONTAG helps its clients from the mobility sector to understand customer behaviours, optimise existing transport systems and create new, seamless mobility experiences.
Our international, 20+ people strong team is looking for a communicative all-around talent and a tech-loving person who wants to be part of our success story. No need to make coffee for anyone but yourself. As a fully-fledged team member, you will make a real impact and are in close contact with our clients and our C-Level.
What’s in it for you?
- Experience the scale-up of a startup- see how ideas go from development to market
- Startup mentality with flat hierarchies
- Take ownership of different business development processes
- Fun and motivated environment with typical start-up goodies, regular team events and of course a ping pong table
- Fair compensation and the possibility to step into a full-time business development role
We need your support in
- Take actively part in the business strategy and definition of processes
- Develop and set up new partnerships with transport industry players
- Improve our market knowledge by conducting in-depth analyses
- Iterate over the business plan and its financials
- Represent the company at events and fairs
- Support the team in the daily office and administrative tasks
- Proven experience in project management, sales or marketing
- Qualification in business administration or finance preferred
- Interest in the tech and mobility world
- Independent, solution-oriented way of working and a high degree of initiative
- Communicative, proactive and reliable team player with advanced Excel skills
- Professional proficiency in German and English (written and spoken) required
- A good networker, driven to grow the business and to think out of the box
ASAP, minimum of 6 months
+49 30 403669520