Developer/Data Analyst Intern (full time)
MotionTag develops a platform for seamless pay-as-you-go ticketing. Travel first, get charged the best price afterwards. By leveraging smartphone sensors and applying machine learning, we detect transport modes and thereby enable a new way of paperless ticketing.
We are a small but growing team of diverse backgrounds, working with several European public transport providers. We have secured funding from experts in the transport industry and are now looking for tech loving people who want to be part of the journey.
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of our growing core team from a diversity of expertise and cultural backgrounds
- Develop a product with us that shapes the future of mobility
- Experience KPI driven and lean product development
We need your support in
- Devising new ways to interpret sensor and geodata from mobile devices
- Implementing them using Java
- Measure and evaluate the system performance
- Validate, analyze and evaluate mobility data using Python
- Contributing to our KPIs that drive product development
- Student of Computer Science, Geo-Informatics, Physics, Math or comparable
- Proven experience and developing skills in Java and Python
- Professional proficiency in English
- Interest in data analysis
- Driven, reliable, good level of self-organization, team player!
- Knowledge in PostgreSQL or Machine Learning are a plus
- Experience with Leaflet or Mapbox is a plus
+49 30 403669520