Senior Data Scientist
How can sustainable transportation be realised and how can it be planned in a way that it can flexibly respond to actual user demand? Today’s methods for monitoring and measuring traffic flows are outdated and expensive. Mankind might have made it to the moon, but is still unable to determine how people use different transportation services?!
MOTIONTAG provides real-world data about people’s complete travel chains by measuring through something that everyone has already in their pocket: the smartphone. MOTIONTAG helps their clients in the mobility sector to understand customer behaviours, optimise existing transportation systems, and create innovative seamless mobility experiences.
Our international, 20+ people strong team, is looking for a tech enthusiast who wants to be part of our success story.
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of our growing core team and experience the scale-up of a startup
- Work on various problems with responsibility from the beginning
- Develop a product with us that changes the future of mobility
- Experience a fun and motivated environment with typical start-up goodies like fresh fruit, cookies, coffee, and of course a ping pong table
We need your support in
- Building a sustainable software architecture for our product
- Setting up and maintaining a scalable deployment
- Implementing DataOps practices
- Accelerating our product development
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Loves to learn and share knowledge
- Familiar with statistical methods, time-series data analysis, and Deep Learning
- Excellent knowledge of Python and relevant packages,e.g. Tensorflow, Keras, Pandas
- Professional proficiency in English, German is a plus
- Experience in one or more of the following fields is a plus: Ruby, AWS, microservice- or database-architecture
+49 30 403669520