iOS Developer (full time)
MotionTag develops a platform for seamless pay-as-you-go ticketing. Travel first, get charged the best price afterwards. By leveraging smartphone sensors and applying machine learning, we detect transport modes and thereby enable a new way of paperless ticketing.
We are a small but growing team of motivated nerds, working with big customers from the transport industry. We have secured funding from experts in the transport industry and are now looking for tech loving people who want to be part of the journey.
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of our growing core team
- Have a big footprint on the overall product
- Develop a product with us that changes the future of mobility
- Earn a competitive salary and stock options
We need your support in
- Maintaining and improving our iOS app
- Preprocessing sensor data on the mobile device
- Building a reliable, tested SDK
- Working together with the machine learning team
- At least 2 years experience in iOS development
- Skilled with reactive patterns is a must (preferably ReactiveCocoa)
- Experience in sensor and location processing
- Worked with Objective-C and Swift (especially interoperability)
- Knowledge in building frameworks and static libraries
- Professional proficiency in English
- Interest in machine learning
- Experience with multi-target development is a plus
+49 30 403669520