iOS intern (full time)
MotionTag develops technologies for collecting mobility patterns and a platform for seamless pay-as-you-go ticketing. By leveraging smartphone sensors and applying machine learning, we detect transport modes and thereby enable a new way of paperless ticketing. Our technology enables new services based on mobility data, gathered from smartphones. This allows for measuring, understanding and actively influencing the pulse of the city in real time. Ultimately, using this data problems like congestion and air pollution can be minimized and transport planning can be optimized and continuously improved.
We are a small but growing multicultural team of motivated people, working with big customers from the transport industry. We have secured funding from experts in the transport industry and are now looking for tech loving people who want to join our team and to be part of the journey.
What’s in it for you?
- Learn the best practices in iOS development through mentorship from our team of experts, and working with state of the art iOS apps and SDKs
- Be part of our growing core team from a diversity of expertise and cultural backgrounds
- Develop a product with us that changes the future of mobility
- Paid internship with long term employment opportunity
We need your support in
- Implementing new, and improving existing layouts
- Implementing features in our products
- Writing unit tests, and providing feedback through actual testing of our products
- Student of Computer Science, Geo-Informatics, Physics, Mathematics or comparable
- Proven experience and developing skills in Objective-C and Swift
- Good grasp of object-oriented and protocol-oriented programming
- Knowledge of Storyboards and Autolayout
- Android development knowledge is a plus
- PC++ knowledge is a plus
- Professional proficiency in English, German is a plus
- Driven, reliable, good level of self-organization, team player!
+49 30 403669520