Junior iOS Developer (full time)
MotionTag develops technologies for collecting mobility patterns and a platform for seamless pay-as-you-go ticketing. By leveraging smartphone sensors and applying machine learning, we detect transport modes and thereby enable a new way of paperless ticketing. Our technology enables new services based on mobility data, gathered from smartphones. This allows for measuring, understanding and actively influencing the pulse of the city in real time. Ultimately, using this data, problems like congestion and air pollution can be minimized and transport planning can be optimized and continuously improved.
We are a small but growing international team from diverse backgrounds, working with several European public transportation providers. We have secured funding from experts in the transport industry and are now looking for tech-loving people who want to be part of the journey.
What’s in it for you?
- Develop a product with us that changes the future of mobility
- Be part of our growing core team from a diversity of expertise and cultural backgrounds
- Learn the best practices in iOS development through mentorship from our team of experts, and working with state of the art iOS apps and SDKs
- Dynamic start-up atmosphere, including fresh fruit, lots of coffee, a nice round of table tennis and fun team-events
We need your support in
- Implementing features in our innovative mobility SDKs and Apps
- Implementing new, and improving existing layouts
- Writing unit tests, and providing feedback through actual testing of our products
- Minimum 2 years of software development experience
- Proven experience and developing skills in Objective-C and Swift
- Good grasp of object-oriented and protocol-oriented programming
- Knowledge of Storyboards and Autolayout
- Android development knowledge is a plus
- C++ knowledge is a plus
- Professional proficiency in English, German is a plus
- Driven, reliable, good level of self-organization, team player!
+49 30 403669520