Internship: Project Manager and Customer Care Expert
How can sustainable transportation be realised? And how can it be planned in a way that it responds flexibly to actual user demand? Mankind might have made it to the moon, and is currently designing the Hyperloop but is still unable to determine how people use different transport services. Ways of monitoring and measuring traffic flows are outdated, expensive and only gather spatially and temporarily limited data.
MOTIONTAG provides real-world data about people’s complete travel chains by measuring through something that everyone has already in their pocket: the smartphone. MOTIONTAG helps its clients from the mobility sector to understand customer behaviours, optimise existing transport systems and create new, seamless mobility experiences.
Our international, 20+ people strong team is looking for a communicative all-around talent and a tech-loving person who wants to be part of our success story. No need to make coffee for anyone but yourself. As a fully-fledged team member, you will make a real impact and are in close contact with our clients.
What’s in it for you?
- Startup mentality with flat hierarchies
- Take ownership of different project management processes from the beginning
- Fun and motivated environment with typical start-up goodies, regular team events and of course a ping pong table
- Fair compensation and the possibility for long-term career development
We need your support in
- Process customer inquiries from our clients or app users, solve them ad-hoc or forward them to our development team
- Support our project team through weekly status calls with clients and documentation of the project process
- Create statistics on frequently asked questions and bugs to improve our UX/ UI
- Become the expert for all questions related to our apps, its users and current developments
- Support the team in the daily office and administrative tasks
- Interested and experienced in the tech and mobility world
- Structured, customer-oriented and independent way of working
- Communicative, proactive and reliable team player with good IT knowledge
- German native speaker; mastery in German spelling and excellent English proficiency
ASAP, minimum of 6 months
+49 30 403669520